Prof. Angela Amoresano
Room 0Mb18; phone +39-081-674114 Email email@example.com;
Prof. Marco Trifuoggi
Room 2Mc28; phone +39-081-674388 Email firstname.lastname@example.org;
Dr. Gabriella Pinto
Room 0Mc10; phone +39-081-674050 Email email@example.com;
Other Group members:
Fellows: Carolina Fontanarosa, Michele Spinelli, Francesco Lombardo, Pasquale Ranieri
PhD Students: Chiara Melchiorre, Maria Toscanesi, Antonis Brouziotis
The research activities are focused at different aspects of analytical chemistry. In particular the team is involved in the development of analytical methodologies in the field of qualitative and quantitative analysis (Targeted proteomics and metabolomics) of metals, small molecules, metabolites, proteins and post translational modifications in different matrices through the use of advanced tandem mass spectrometry techniques (neutral loss, precursor ion, Multiple Reaction Monitoring ion mode). Moreover, main focus of this group is also: the distribution in the environment, speciation and toxicology of REE (rare earth elements); Hydrogeology of thermomineral waters; DBPs, study of the formation of halogen-compounds in the disinfection of water; POPs and trace metals: provenance of metals, PAH and other pollutants in the environment; pathway from plastics to microplastics in the Environment.
- Research grants from national institutions (MIUR, Minister of Health).
- IZSN, Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale del Mezzogiorno, Portici (NA).
- Consultant and collaborator of public and private enterprises in the biotechnological, pharmaceutical, food and material fields (Unirelab, Menarini, Merck-Serono, Autostrade per l'Italia SpA, Acque Minerali d'Italia, Acqua San Benedetto SpA, SanPellegrino Nestlè, CocaCola HBC, BASF, Vianini Lavori SpA, ProChin Italia).
Analytical Chemistry facility at the Chemical Sciences Department, University of Napoli Federico II; the lab is also:
- authorized to carry official physical chemical analysis of mineral waters, Decreto del Ministero della Salute 10/02/2015;
- certified according to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 with the certification authority ITALCERT, n. 0426 with certifications: SGQ 023A - SGA 020D PRD 122B - ISP 075E with the code 317iSGQ03 for the "Experimental Activities of research and consultation for the chemical and physical chemical analysis in aqueous matrices";
- accredited according to the UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 by ACCREDIA, the Italian accreditation agency, with code 1498B for the execution of chemical and physical chemical analysis on waters.
Laboratorio di Proteomica e Metabolomica del Consorzio Interuniversitario I.N.B.B., at the Chemical Sciences Department, University of Napoli Federico II
Division of Medicine, Center for Nephrology, Royal Free Campus, University College London, Rowland Hill Street, London NW3 2PF, United Kingdom.
Dipartimento di Agraria, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, via Università 100, Parco Gussone, I-80055 Portici, Italy.