The aim of the Master Degree (MSc) in Sciences and Technologies of Industrial Chemistry is to provide an advanced knowledge of the fundamentals principles in various chemical sectors. In particular, the main subjects of the course are industrial chemistry, chemical plants and related environmental, biotechnological, technical and economic issues. The Graduates in Sciences and Technologies of Industrial Chemistry also acquire knowledge about the main synthetic strategies and characterization techniques of materials with the objective of understanding the structure-properties relationships. To this aim, suitable laboratory activities are planned, and agreements to carry out additional practical activities in Italian or foreign facilities are planned. Thanks to the firm theoretical and experimental understanding, the Graduate in Sciences and Technologies of Industrial Chemistry is enabled to master the scientific method for problem solving, emphasizing the relevance of establishing the product/process, molecular structure/properties relationships of the materials and the basic methodology for achieving efficiently the industrial scale-up, while keeping attention to the sustainable development. He/she is endowed with scientific and technological competences, useful both in industrial chemistry and in other productive sectors. In particular, the Graduate in Sciences and Technologies of Industrial Chemistry can supervise projects and facilities related to the manufacturing, handling and control of the chemical products and materials.
The duration of the Course in Sciences and Technologies of Industrial Chemistry is of two years.
The first year is focused on the learning activity, with the possibility to select one of the following three Curriculum:
- Products and Processes and Environmental Protection
- Polymer Science
- Industrial formulations
The second year is mainly dedicated to the activities related to the preparation of the final dissertation.
INTERNATIONAL QUALITY CERTIFICATE
The Degree in Sciences and Technologies of Industrial Chemistry has European validity, as it has achieved the Chemistry EUROMASTER Label. The students will receive, in conjunction with the Degree, the Diploma Supplement, accredited from the European Chemistry Thematic Network Association (ECTNA) and European Community.
The Coordinator of the Didactic Committee of the Degree in Sciences and Technologies of Industrial Chemistry is Prof. Finizia Auriemma.
- Admission Procedure
- Security-requirements: It is mandatory that the students enrolled at University course of Sciences and Technologies of Industrial Chemistry Chemistry (bachelor), Industrial Chemistry (bachelor), attend the Security Course. To access at Security course, they must follow the procedures described in the attached file.
- FAQ about sicurity
ORARI E CALENDARI
- Orario lezioni 2020/2021 secondo semestre
- Calendario attività didattiche 2019/2020
- Calendario esami A.A 2019/2020
- Calendario esami A.A 2020/2021
- Calendario seminari pre-laurea A.A. 2019/2020
- Calendario seminari pre-laurea A.A. 2020/2021
- Calendario lauree A.A. 2019/2020
- Calendario lauree A.A. 2020/2021
SEMINARIO PRE-LAUREA, TIROCINIO E PROVA FINALE DI LAUREA IN CHIMICA INDUSTRIALE
The Graduate in Sciences and Technologies of Industrial Chemistry can:
- carry out activities related to the management and planning of chemical technologies
- manage professional activities and projects involving chemistry in the industrial field, such as study of plants, quality control, security, patents and analysis of economic and environmental aspects
- conduct advanced technological research and activities related to the development of new products, processes and materials
- coordinate and supervise the management and control of chemical plants according to safety regulations.
He/she can be responsible of synthesis, analysis and quality control laboratories and he/she can supervise chemical-physical measurements, characterization and tests of materials, also as self-employed worker.
In addition to the traditional sectors of chemical industry, he/she can be employed in various fields such as formulation and food industry, safeguard of health, environment and cultural heritage, and energy production.
He/she can also work as freelance after passing the Qualifying Examination for the Italian Guild of Chemists.